We are excited to announce a partnership with Meter, a high-performance infrastructure that allows smart contracts to scale and travel seamlessly through heterogeneous blockchain networks.
Meter enhances Ethereum by enabling scalable and interoperable Dapps with the safety and security of full decentralization. The Meter system uses Proof of Work for its metastable MTR tokens to pay for gas transaction fees. Additionally, it facilitates HotStuff-based Proof of Stake consensus for its governance token MTRG to validate transactions. This hybrid design makes Meter fast and connected to stable values in the physical world.
“We’re happy to collaborate with Meter. With its DeFi ecosystem and its metastable token, we’ll have more truly dedicated services in the Cellframe Network, which in turn will attract more users and holders to the Cellframe Network. Bridging MTR and MTRG gives more interest for built-in DEX and gives the ability for Cellframe users to bid in Meter On-Chain Auctions.”
Dmitriy Gerasimov — Cellframe CTO & Project Lead
Technical Integration Bullet points:
- Wrap both native tokens and bridge them between the networks. This gives more interest to Cellframe Exchange t-dApp (built-in DEX)
- Make Meter based DeFi applications available as t-dApps in the Cellframe Network
- Add quantum protection for Meter wallets on Cellframe-based side chains
- Bring Meter On-Chain Auctions available on Cellframe Network
- Bring computer power of Cellframe Network service nodes as PoW source for mining (decentralized mining pools, decentralized computing)
- Help with interoperability of blockchains that have differing digital signature standards from the Ethereum protocol
Meter.io envisions a borderless financial and information ecosystem empowering people to reimagine the world. We take Ethereum to the next level by enabling scalable and interoperable dApps with the safety and security of full decentralization.
Cellframe is a quantum-resistant layer-1 network focused on facilitating secure and scalable cross-chain transfers. Cellframe aims to create an infrastructure for decentralized low-level services through its multichain nature. It is quantum-safe — it uses post-quantum encryption by default. Cellframe is built from scratch with plain C, which results in more efficient utilization of CPU and memory.
Stay tuned for more info and follow us at:
Telegram ANN: https://t.me/CellframeANN