In this tutorial, we will show you how to create LP tokens from your CELLs paired with BNB (CELL/BNB) on PancakeSwap.
- Go to the PancakeSwap website at https://pancakeswap.finance/
- Select BNB Smart Chain Network
- Connect your wallet by clicking the Connect Wallet button
- Hover over the Trade tab and select Liquidity
IMPORTANT! If PancakeSwap does not find the CELL token, click Manage Tokens at the bottom of the window, then move the switch to Tokens and paste the smart contract address of the CELL token (BEP20) 0xd98438889Ae7364c7E2A3540547Fad042FB24642 into the field, and select CELL
- Then enter the number of BNB and CELL tokens you want to use to create LP-tokens and click Add Liquidity. The amount of BNB and CELL tokens you entered will be deducted from your account, and the CELL/BNB liquidity token pair will be added to your wallet.
You can also create a pair with the ETH token on the Ethereum network (as well as fiat stablecoins USDT, USDC and DAI) on Uniswap: for this, follow our instructions via this link.